Talburt Animal Health Center provides caring, competent staff members to look after your pets in your absence. Our facilities are maintained in a clean, sanitary condition with abundant bedding available. You can be at ease in knowing that a licensed veterinarian is always available to attend to your pets should a medical need arise.
The following services are included in the daily lodging fee for your pets:
- Convenient times for drop off and pick up
- Science Diet, a high-quality pet food, is provided
- Quiet music is played and solid walls are present between each indoor unit to provide a calm, pleasant atmosphere
- At home medications are administered by a trained staff member, when needed
- Staff members are available to walk your pets and provide play time and individual interaction
- Weather permitting, your pets spend time outdoors daily in secure outside runs
- A bath is offered at a reduced price for stays of 3 or more consecutive nights
- Facilities are climate controlled, with a backup heat source available should power be lost during cold weather
For the safety and protection of your pets and all other pets staying with us, we require each of them to be current on vaccinations and free of fleas and other external parasites.